Tuesday, December 30, 2014
Wednesday, December 24, 2014
- It wears off quickly, so you can still drive yourself home.
- It is a safe and effective form of sedation.
- The level of sedation can be controlled by the dentist, increasing or decreasing the gas.
- Patients resume normal activities immediately after their dental appointment.
- Sensations experienced with nitrous oxide include relaxation, euphoria, and relief from anxiety and tension.
Friday, December 12, 2014
Wednesday, November 5, 2014
- Eat soft foods for the first few days.
- Don’t chew extremely hard foods like raw carrots, ice or candy, as the porcelain can start breaking away.
- Brush and floss the teeth with the veneers, just like your other natural teeth.
- Visit us at Garrison Family Dentistry every six months for a routine check-up and professional cleaning.
Wednesday, October 29, 2014
Wednesday, October 22, 2014
Friday, October 17, 2014
Wednesday, October 1, 2014
Wednesday, September 17, 2014
Wednesday, September 10, 2014
Thursday, August 28, 2014
Wednesday, August 20, 2014
Tuesday, August 12, 2014
Thursday, August 7, 2014
Thursday, June 26, 2014
Wednesday, June 18, 2014
Thursday, June 12, 2014
Wednesday, June 4, 2014
Wednesday, May 28, 2014
- Dental bridges
Wednesday, May 14, 2014
- Safety – this technology is much safer for patients because they emit roughly 80 percent less radiation than traditional systems
- “Going Green” – instant imaging removes the need for harmful chemicals that are used to develop images
- High Quality – the images Dr. Garrison receives from this technology are much higher quality, allowing him diagnose previously unseen issues
Wednesday, May 7, 2014
Wednesday, March 12, 2014
Thursday, March 6, 2014
Tuesday, February 25, 2014
- Patients and more relaxed during their procedures.
- The pain and discomfort level during appointments is decreased.
- Patients with anxiety are more likely to visit the dentist for necessary treatments.
- Children and teens don’t feel as nervous about their dental appointments.
Thursday, February 20, 2014
Wednesday, February 5, 2014
Thursday, January 30, 2014
Thursday, January 23, 2014
Wednesday, January 15, 2014
Thursday, January 2, 2014
Discolored, chipped and cracked teeth, can make you feel self-conscious when you smile. At Garrison Family Dentistry, we have years of experience improving smiles with procedures, such as bonding.
The process of bonding involves using a composite resin, which is applied to the tooth or teeth. The first step in the process includes making the surface of the tooth a little rougher. Next, a liquid is applied to the tooth, which allows the resin to adhere to the surface of the tooth. The resin is applied and molded into the proper shape. The resin is hardened with the help of a laser applied to the tooth. The last step involves polishing the tooth in order to create a natural appearance.
Bonding is a great option to improve the appearance of your teeth for several reasons. It is one of the least expensive cosmetic procedures. It can also often be completed in one visit. Often more than one tooth can be bonded at the same dental visit. Another advantage of bonding is the procedure often does not require any anesthesia.
We combine the most advanced technology with old fashioned values. We believe our patients are our greatest asset. Our dentists and staff, pride themselves with providing exceptional dental care for your entire family. For more information on bonding or any other cosmetic service, please call Garrison Family Dentistry at 816-532-8706.