Friday, May 19, 2017

Thank You for Your Testimonials!

Here at Garrison Family Dentistry, our staff appreciates feedback from patients because it teaches us how to improve as a team. Our staff would not only like to thank Angie Olson for this positive review, but we would like to thank her for being an excellent patient. If you recently experienced exceptional service from our office, please let us know! 

"I always have a good time when visiting your office, which is funny because it's not necessarily a place at which most people think of having a good time. The staff, from the moment I walk in the door until the time I leave, are all so very courteous, kind, informational, helpful and understanding. The encouragement I have received during longer dental procedures keeps me calm and collected during the procedure as well as helps me through the recovery period after I leave the office. Overall, Garrison Family Dentistry is a great place to go for dental work and the staff makes the trip as sweet as possible! Thanks all!" –Angie Olson

If you would like to leave a testimonial or are interested in learning more about the services we provide at our practice, visit www.garrisondentistry.com for more information. To schedule an appointment with Garrison Family Dentistry here in Smithville, MO, call 816-532-8778.

No comments:

Post a Comment